Friday 2 July 2010

Still going strong

Just expecting them in the next 30 mins before going off to YHA in Bath.

They have a huge climb to complete before a long coast in to finish Day 2 Stage 4. It's been a dry day and they've done well. Found a great place for lunch in Taunton town centre. The boys were delayed slightly due to Clive having a big blow out on a downhill stretch. All quickly repaired and no damage done.

Thanks to Jude for the supplies at Taunton. Just made Stage 3 finish line as the boys arrived. Technically, I think they beat me..........

For some reason we are booked into the Ladies dormitory tonight at the YHA..... I think they'll be annoyed by the snoring........ mostly mine, apparently (!).

JP

1 comment:

  1. 2 days in & you manage to find the ladies dorm!! I knew I couldn't trust you going away for 10 days!! ...... Loving the blogs keep em coming & roll on day 3 you can do it lads!!!

    ReplyDelete